Ténéré 700 World Raid
This is the latest long distance adventure motorcycle from Yamaha that has the power to change the way you explore our planet. Equipped with high capacity dual fuel tanks and long travel suspension that can take you further than ever, the Ténéré 700 World Raid gives you the chance to discover what’s beyond the Next Horizon.
Back in the early 1980s Yamaha launched a bike that was to start a whole new movement in motorcycling. With its big tank, rugged engine and versatile chassis, the original XT600 Ténéré made long distance adventures a reality for anyone with the desire to discover new landscapes and different ways of life.
Beyond the Next Horizon
Its large capacity 23-litre dual fuel tanks give a range of up to 500 kilometers – making it possible to cross huge areas of wilderness without worrying about running dry. To keep you informed there’s a new 5” TFT colour display with text and incoming phone alerts so you can always stay in touch wherever you go.
Exclusive features include an Öhlins steering damper as well as fully adjustable long-travel front and rear suspension that’s designed to handle tough off-road terrain – and the 3-mode ABS gives confidence in all conditions. All this bike is missing is a rider like you who has the courage to break out of your comfort zone and go beyond the next horizon.
Helstu eiginleikar Yamaha Ténéré 700:
- 23-litre capacity dual side-mounted fuel tanks
- Flat rally inspired 2-piece seat
- 5-inch colour TFT meter with smartphone connectivity
- 3-mode switchable ABS
- High specification 43mm KYB front forks, 230mm travel
- Öhlins adjustable steering damper
- Aluminium piggyback rear shock, long 220mm travel
- High-torque EU5 CP2 engine
- Off-road designed air cleaner box
Tveir litir í boði:
- Yamaha blátt, svart og gult
- Svart og grátt